If you have never worked with Brent Meyerson, the term “bail bondsman” may conjure up an image of a greasy, greedy and unscrupulous businessman in a seedy office situated next to the jail. This in no way describes the look, character, or business practices of Brent Meyerson or Brent Meyerson Bail Bonds.
By definition, a bail bond agent, or bondsman, is any person or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge money or property as bail for the appearance of persons accused in court. Bail bond agents are usually in the business to cater to criminal defendants, often securing their customers' release in just a few hours.
Of course, Brent Meyerson does fulfill the legal obligations of a bail agent. But he also goes above and beyond these requirements to do so much more for his clients.
- Personalized Service-When you call, you will speak directly with bail agent Brent Meyerson. Though he is supported by a team of bail agents, Brent handles all client calls and cases personally. There is no secretary, no answering service.
- Expediency-Brent and his 35 years of experience afford him the luxury of knowing the intricacies of the system, inside and out. Brent Meyerson Bail Bonds knows exactly what to do to secure a bail bond and ensure the fastest release possible from custody.
- Flexibility-After 35 years of experience, Brent knows it's not always easy to come up with hard assets in tough times. Even when you don't own a home or have hard assets—things most bail bond companies require – Brent is able to get your loved one out of jail.
- Reliability-Brent is available any day, any time. 24 Hours a Day. 7 Days a Week. Bail Agent Brent Meyerson provides reliable service in all California counties and cities and welcomes all bail and bail bond inquiries.
- Discretion-What is discussed between you and Brent Meyerson Bail Bonds is private and confidential. He respects you and your confidentiality.
- Professionalism-If you or your loved one is arrested, there can be a lot of fear and uncertainty about the future. Brent has been in the business long enough to know what to expect when dealing with the courts and jails. He’s a straight shooter and will prepare you for every step of the process in a straight-forward, professional manner. He will answer when you call and professionally manage your bail bond needs from beginning to end, in complete confidence.
Call Brent Meyerson Bail Bonds at 1-888-443-8688 to get the process started now—because no one should have to spend a second longer than they have to in jail.
Learn More About How Bail Works